Friday, September 17, 2010

.Salud (Health)

I'm feeling SOO much better now! I really hate being sick, why? Because:

1. Kills all plans I had for the week
2. Kills any appetite I may have had.
3. Kills my energy
4. I never seem to have medicine.

and a rather new reason:

5. It keeps me from visiting my booboo. =]

Thanks so much for taking care of meh yesterday hun, I feel worlds better. You are just tooooo good, and I am sooo blessed to have u. My goolay, I am soo lucky. I really appreciate you look'n out for me, I'mma do what I can to be there WHENEVER you need me. There really is no other like u.

Trips to Hulda, finding out hulda is hollow, Panera, watching TFC, planning ahead, us hanging out in the parking lot, watchers gophers burrow outta the ground, magic tea, lol. We really are quite the random couple. But we work, really well we work. =P

I guess what I'm trying to say is Thank You. For everything boobooo!


(Highlight of yesterday: Couch Fail.) Hahaha

"You're mama's so stupid, She brought a spoon to the superbowl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment