Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Something Special.

I've honestly always heard of girls like you. I've heard of couples, nice girls with guys who are a little beat up around the edges, not bad off, just beat up. Such lovely girls who take care of these guys, 'keep them in check,' provide the good balance they need. Being patient when no one else would, unconditionally loving them, being loved in return.

You're so patient with me, and something deap inside tells me you're more special than I could ever imagine. Something about you is different, never will I be able to fully understand it. Much like the blessings we are given from our holy father, you are more than I deserve, but I am thankful to have such a wonderful blessing as u none-the-less.

So much you can teach me in so short of time. So many emotions you can make me feel all at once, truly am I lucky to have you in my life.

Hey BooBoooooo.....I Love You. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment